Wednesday, February 16, 2011

" My Dream, My Future "

Everyone of us has a dream. We dream what we want To be in the future. Dream is like an ambition. All of us has the right to have a dream because it is free.
My dream is to be a successful computer programmer. I want to be a computer programmer because I'm idolizing my brother. I want to be like him in the future. I want that to happen because i know that i will be contented with it . I'm enjoying when I'm with a computer and for sure i will enjoy being a computer programmer in the future. i know that my future depends of what my personalities are. I should be determined so that i will reach my dream.
We should discipline ourselves to reach our dream so that in the future, our dream will be real. We should be determined also. Helping ourselves will make us successful. Dreams will come true if you really want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment